Polaroid Colorpack 88 (1971)
- Lens: 114mm, f/9.2 3-element glass or plastic (see note).
- Shutter: Electronic; range about 10 sec. - 1/500
- Flash: Built-in flashcube socket; flashcube automatically rotates after each exposure
- Automatic exposure system similar to the folding pack cameras.
- Settings for 75 and 3000 speed films. (fixed aperture for each)
- Has simple "face sizer" focusing aid for 5ft. setting only.
- Has metal "spreader bars" instead of rollers.
- Body is dark brown-green in color.
- Exposure system is for 75 ASA films.